Before lighting your filled with love soy candle for the first time please follow these care and safety instructions
CREATE A CANDLE MEMORY
The fist time lighting your candle, make sure you burn it long enough for the top layer to melt evenly to the edge before you blow it out to avoid your candle tunnelling. This can take up to 2 hours.
TRIM YOUR WICK
Before every light trim to 1/4 inch, this will keep your candle clean and safe. If you do experience some black around your jar you can clean with a damp cloth.
Candles burn best in still air, if you can not avoid the draught just make sure you turn your candle every now and then so it burns evenly.
Do not leave your candle in direct sunlight as it may turn a nasty yellow colour. It will not affect the candle in any way, it just loses its creamy white colour.
Towards the end of your candle's life, please leave around 1 cm of wax at the bottom to finish. Please do not let the wick continue to burn once the wax has almost evaporated. This can cause your flame to heat the glass directly which could cause the glass to smash.
CANDLE SAFTEY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Do not burn filled with love Candle (300g) for less than 1 hour or more than 4 hours at a time.
5. Stop burning when 1cm of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
6. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
7. Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
8. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
9. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
10. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
Remove Large crystals before lighting, wash them with hot soapy water.